White Kaolin Clay 200g
Suitable for all skin types, our neutral white kaolin clay is ideal for dry, sensitive, fragile skins. Use in skincare, haircare and also makeup, White Clay kaolin is extremely easy to use.
8 in stock
Our 100% pure Kaolin powder is a mineral clay of many resources.
Composed mainly of hydrated aluminum silicate, its pure white color is due to the high percentage of alumina (over 30%) and to the low presence of iron. It is a fine, silky powder, considered to be the mildest of all clays. Kaolin has been used traditionally for its purifying properties because it binds strongly with toxins.
Suitable for all skin types, our neutral white kaolin clay is ideal for dry, sensitive, fragile skins. Use in skincare, haircare but also makeup, White Clay kaolin is extremely easy to use.
• Drying, absorbing, and Purifying: It captures many impurities, bacteria, and other parasites.
• Softening, Restorative, Antiseptic, Detoxifying
• Exfoliator: powdery and low granulometry ideal for smooth skin scrubs. This light exfoliation eliminates dead skin and promotes the regeneration of skin
Kaolin clay should be prepared and used on the spot. DO NOT REUSE your preparation. Discard any unused left-over. DO NOT USE METAL UTENSILS OR CONTAINERS TO MIX YOUR CLAY.
Use Kaolin Clay wet on your face. Do not let the clay dry. Rinse off masks with clear lukewarm water.
- Kaolin is sometimes applied to minor wounds with a pad or compresses to help stop bleeds
- Nappy rashes: Use White Clay as to soothe redness and irritation.
- Toothpaste: 1tsp kaolin clay, 1tsp coconut oil, 3 drops peppermint essential oil, mix into a paste and use as toothpaste. For a mouth wash or Teeth whitening mix 1 tsp of kaolin clay with 250ml water and 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Deodorant: Use Kaolin clay as a powder, directly under the dry armpits by patting with your fingertips. Used the same way on your soles on dry feet, or in your shoes. Add palmarosa essential oil for extra sanitation
- For a hair mask or Face mask for sensitive skins: use with a hydrosol, carrier oil, and essential oils and mix into a paste. Apply once a week onto wet skin, rinse thoroughly and moisturize.
- For a Light facial exfoliant for normal to oily skin: wet spray your skin with hydrosol, apply kaolin clay powder and massage in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- For fragile skin: our kaolin white clay is exceptionally soft. It soothes sensitive skin and allows for better skin regeneration.
- For dry, pulling skin, kaolin white clay softens and restores the suppleness of your skin.
- For normal skin: kaolin white clay is the softest, it is also suitable for normal skin.
- For all hair types absorbs, eliminates, purifies and regulates excessive sebum and impurities produced by the scalp.