Kaolin clay pink 50g
In natural skincare, Pink Clay is known for its amazing benefits for sensitive skin. Referred to as the most gentle of all the clays, Pink Clay is actually suitable for all skin types because of its very light texture yet deeply restorative properties.
New packaging in 50g
5 in stock
Rose (Pink) Clay: The minerals that give this clay its lovely natural color include copper, selenium, manganese, magnesium, and zinc. It tends to have the pH level closest to human skin, meaning it is perfect for those with sensitive skin or those with sensitive or delicate skin.
Kaolin clay benefits all skin types. Kaolin clay and kaolin clay powder can be used on its own when combined with water or other natural ingredients to create highly effective, chemical-free skin cleansers, masks, scrubs, and more. The following are some of the most common things kaolin clay is used for:
- Gently cleansing skin (excellent alternative cleanser for those with sensitive skin)
- Reducing oily skin
- Purifying and detoxifying the pores, removing dirt, grime, pollution, germs, etc.
- Soothing sensitive and easily irritable skin
- Effective weekly acne treatment
- Exfoliating skin and removing dead cells and flaky, dry skin
- Improving skin elasticity and delaying the signs of aging
- Reducing skin irritations such as bug bites, rashes, poison ivy, and others
Use on cleansed, dry skin.
To use, mix a teaspoon of Pink Clay powder with 1/3 teaspoon of water to form a smooth paste, then apply to face and neck and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water then follow with your usual facial moisturizer to lock in hydration.