Ginger Essential Oil 5ml
Ginger Essential Oil Uses
- Aching Muscles
- Poor Circulation
- Nervous Exhaustion
100% pure Ginger essential oil (Zingiber officinale).
Steam distilled from dried ginger roots
7 in stock
How can it be used?
There’s so much you can do with ginger oil.
By putting 1 to 2 drops of it into a facial steamer or a hot bowl of water. If using the second method, cover your head with a towel to capture all of the ginger oil vapors. Either breathe it straight from the bottle or sprinkle some droplets on a towel or cloth and pop it underneath your pillow.
To freshen up your room. To make a room spray, simply add 10 to 15 drops per 100ml of distilled water to a spray bottle and spritz away!
Dilute it with a carrier oil (such as almond, jojoba, coconut or avocado oil) and then apply a few drops to the bottom of your feet or rub it into your pulse points.
Put some in a diffuser and breathe in the warm and spicy scent. Combine 3 drops of ginger oil with 2 drops of bergamot and 2 drops of patchouli essential oils.
Dilute 5 drops of essential oil with 25ml of carrier oil and gently apply. It blends well with lemon, cinnamon, rosemary, and peppermint oils
Ginger oil benefits
Ginger oil has widespread anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. As a result, there are lots of benefits to using it:
- Reduces inflammation – A component of ginger essential oil, called zingibain, is responsible for the oil’s anti-inflammatory properties. This important component provides pain relief and treats muscle aches, arthritis, migraines and works as a headache remedy.
- Fades scars – because of its antioxidant properties that can reduce the appearance of hypopigmented scars
- Aids anxiety – thanks to its warming and calming properties it serves as a sleep aid and stimulates feelings of courage and ease.
- Ease the senses – inhaling ginger essential oil can help reduce the build-up of mucus in the lungs and throat
- Reduce the feelings of nausea – the pleasant aroma’s said to help stomach upsets, as well as motion, morning, altitude and migraine-related sickness.
Warnings: Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
LIHM strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by LIHM. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.