Facial Herbal Steam for Anti-aging
Herbal steaming is extremely relaxing and beneficial to the skin.
It is one of the simplest ways to deep clean the skin – eliminating toxins, opening pores, increasing blood circulation (bringing oxygenated blood to the surface of the skin), brightening your complexion, softening and plumping wrinkles and hydrating the skin – at the deepest layers. We recommend steaming your face once a week. Follow with a facial mask for the best results since the pores are opened and skin is softened after steaming; allowing the masque to penetrate deeper into the cellular level.
Facial steams are also excellent upper respiratory decongestants.
Each Steam Blend is hand-selected and
blended per order.
No unnecessary filler herbs are added,
only Pure Organic Herbs
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Anti-aging & antioxidant steam Blend
(Each pack has enough for 4-5 sessions)
- Hibiscus-A natural antioxidant, it firms and lifts the skin. Hibiscus’s high mucilage content helps hydrate and moisturize dry skin.
- Rooibos Tea -has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and helps the acceleration of the healing process, making it a fantastic treatment for acne suffers. Rooibos is also loaded with rare and powerful antioxidants, alpha hydroxy acids, zinc and a whole bunch of nutrients known for their soothing, healing and anti-aging properties.
- Green tea is one of the best sources of antioxidants for the skin. When you are exposed to UV rays and environmental pollutants, free radicals start to form which damages the skin. Catechins found in green tea have the potential to fight these free radicals and repair the damage caused by them.
- Chamomile– Has emollient, healing, tonic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Chamomile has a soothing and calming effect on dry skin.
1. Before steaming, cleanse your skin – removing all dirt and make-up. Only steam with a fresh face.
2. Put dried herbs (1 tablespoon) in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with 500ml of boiling water.
3. Create a tent by wrapping a towel around your head and draping it over the rim of the bowl. Hold your face about 30 cm from the bowl. Close your eyes and enjoy the relaxing steam for 5-15 minutes.
*Steaming is not recommended for extremely sensitive skin, severe inflammation, infection, sunburned or windburned skin, rosacea, extreme acne skin, or when many small broken capillaries are visible. Avoid using herbs if you are pregnant.*
Warnings: Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
LIHM strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by LIHM. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.