Rose water 200ml
Rosewater is created by distilling rose petals with steam. Rosewater is fragrant, and it’s sometimes used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes also used as a toner, make-up remover and general skin refresher. Rosewater also has healing qualities and helps in healing wounds and sunburn. Suitable for all skin types, it balances the oil contents and tones in oily skin; while sensitive skin is cooled and soothed. It also helps to reduce inflammations and increases blood supply to skin.
Note: Product is packaged in a 200ml plastic bottle
6 in stock
1. Helps soothe skin irritation
One of the greatest benefits of rose water is its strong anti-inflammatory properties. These properties can help treat multiple ailments, both internal and external. It may even help soothe the irritation of eczema or rosacea.
2. Reduces skin redness
Rosewater has been used as a beauty product for thousands of years, so it’s no surprise that it can improve your complexion and reduce skin redness. The antibacterial properties may help reduce acne. The anti-inflammatory properties can reduce skin rednessTrusted Source and puffiness.
3. Helps prevent and treats infections
Rose water has powerful antiseptic properties, which can prevent and treat infections. Because of this, rose water is often included in a variety of natural and medicinal treatments.
4. Contains antioxidants
Rose petals and rose oil contain a number of powerful antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage.
5. Heals cuts, scars, and burns
Rose water has antiseptic and antibacterial propertiesTrusted Source that can help wounds heal faster. These properties can help clean and fight off infection of cuts and burns. They can also help cuts, burns, and even scars heal faster.
6. Enhances mood
Rose water can have strong antidepressant and antianxiety properties.
7. Relieves headaches
Rose water and rose essential oil are commonly used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches. This may be due to the de-stressing effects discussed in the section above. One study foundTrusted Source that the vapor of rose water can soothe headaches. Another option is to apply a compress soaked in rose water to the head for 45 minutes for positive results.
8. Has anti-aging properties
Rosewater is often found in beauty products aimed to reduce wrinkles. That’s because it may actually have anti-aging effects. In addition to soothing irritated skin, it may reduce the appearance of wrinkles when applied topically.
9. Add 2 cups of rose water into your bath for the ultimate pampering. Rose water softens and refreshes your skin, and you emerge smelling like a bed of roses!
• Rose water makes a lovely after-shave or after-wax treatment to soothe the skin.
• Add a little glycerine or almond / olive oil to rose water to use as a moisturiser.
• Dry and dull hair? Prepare a hair pack with rose water, vitamin E oil and jojoba oil. Massage into the hair and leave for one hour. Rinse off with water. This natural hair oil gives instant softness and hydration to your hair. Moreover, this scented hair oil protects your hair from the heat caused by hairdryers and all chemical preparations you use on your hair.