Kalahari Melon Seed Oil (Citrillus Lanatus)
- Skin cleansing: rich in linolenic acid, it unclogs pores and removes excess sebum
- Antioxidants: hydrates skin and may reduce wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory properties: with a combination of vitamins A, C and E
- Assists with skin repair: omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids stimulate skin cell growth
- Non-greasy: leaves your hair sleek, without the grease
- Feels great on the skin: light and easily absorbed
- Natural baby oil: gentle, with antioxidants and fatty acids
- Good for all skin types: fast-absorbing yet nourishing
- Versatility: can be added to other skincare and hair products or used on its own.
- It can be used in your moisturizer, as a carrier oil, for oil cleansing or as a hair conditioner.
- Massage into stretch marks to lighten appearance or use as a preventative measure
2 in stock
Kalahari melon seed benefits
Kalahari melon seed oil is a great choice for a natural facial cleanse.
The oil is super-rich in linolenic acid, which makes up between 50% and 70% of its entire content.
Used on the face, it gets to work unclogging pores and removing excess sebum from the surface of your skin.
It makes skin look firmer and the appearance of wrinkles is often reduced.
Packed full of antioxidants, it has a hydrating and tightening effect when applied.
Assists with skin health
The oil can be effective at helping to repair skin damage and scars.
Omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids aren’t created naturally within the body, And yes, you guessed it – Kalahari melon seed oil is rich in both! These stimulate skin cell growth, prompting regeneration and giving skin a plumper, fresher appearance.
It works wonders as a conditioner for the hair and scalp.
While treatment hair oils have boomed in popularity in recent years, Kalahari melon seed oil has the edge because it is much less greasy – perhaps even the most grease-free oil option around!
Feels great on the skin
Gone are the days where your skincare routine leaves behind a sticky residue.
Kalahari melon seed oil is surprisingly light and easily absorbed by the skin, unlike other popular oils on the market.
Natural baby oil
Due to the gentle nature of the oil, it also works well when applied to babies, with the antioxidant and fatty acid profile being extra beneficial for the little one’s skin.
Good for all skin types
The intensely nourishing and lightweight Kalahari melon seed oil is suitable for all skin types.
It can unclog pores for those prone to breakouts, provide deep moisture for those with dry skin, and for people with oily skin, there’s no need to worry.