Gentle Rose – Fragrance Oil 25ml
This fragrance is powdery and feminine, with a sophisticated, modern floral scent.
Perfect for Bath bombs, bath salts and soap
27 in stock
Fragrance oils are a mixture composed of essential oils, synthetic aroma chemicals, and aromatic resins.
CP: We highly recommend keeping your oil temperature low at about 35°C (90°F) and hand stirring the fragrance into the soap batter at the last stage.
As always keep temps LOW and HAND stir into your soap batter at the end, after adding your color.
Colour: Pale brown
Trace: Medium to fast.
CP: To be tested
BB: Fine, may discolor slightly
WHAT CAN I DO WITH FRAGRANCE OILS?
- Create a scented candle
- Create a unique perfume/cologne
- Create a natural room spray/air freshener by diluting the Fragrance Oil in a spray bottle of water
- Give a new scent to or refresh the scent of old potpourri, car air fresheners, artificial plants, real live odorless flowers, and fabrics with stale odors
- Soak a cotton ball and leave it to lightly diffuse in areas that can benefit from freshening, such as behind garbage bins, under car seats, and inside gym bags, purses, or shoes
- Dab a small amount on letters, gift wrapping, or wooden jewelry to add a romantic touch
- Dab a small amount on wooden or fabric furniture
- Diffuse during spiritual practices, such as meditation or prayer
- Pour some down a foul-smelling drain and allow it to sit overnight
- Create scented soaps (use only skin-safe FOs)
- Create scented massage oils (use only skin-safe FOs)
- Add to a regular, unscented lotion (use only skin-safe FOs)
- Create a unique personal roll-on scent (use only skin-safe FOs)
- Create a comforting scented bath (use only skin-safe FOs)
- Add it to the wash during the rinse cycle (use only skin-safe FOs)