Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Cold Pressed 500ml
100% Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil :
– Free of hydrogenation, refinement and deodorization.
– Mild, pleasant coconut flavour & smell
– Source of medium-chain fatty acids
– No trans-fats, additives or preservatives as well as lauric acid
– Smoke point of appx. 180°C
– It has antibacterial, antifungal properties and also anti-inflammatory properties
1 in stock
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
• Disease prevention: Lauric acid is antibacterial and antiviral, and helps to defend the body against infections. Coconut oil is the richest plant-based source of lauric acid.
• Heart health: Saturated fatty acids like lauric acid are “good” fats; they work to regulate blood pressure and maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
• Weight loss: Contains fewer calories than any other oil;
• Digestion: Coconut oil is easier to digest than hydrogenated cooking oils.
• Nutrient absorption: May improve your system’s ability to absorb other vitamins and minerals.
Beauty Benefits of Coconut Oil:
Makes a richly moisturizing hand and body lotion.
It can remove dead cells and strengthen the tissue underneath your skin.
Because coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing, many women swear by its use as a nighttime moisturizer for their face, too. Try the oil cleansing method: Simply rub the oil in circular motions all over your face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage as you go. When you’re done, cleanse gain with your favorite gentle face wash to ensure all the residue is rinsed away.
Can moisturize hair leaving it with a shiny appearance. Can help strengthen roots and detangle hair.
Apply a quarter-sized dollop to your hair, comb it, and then pile it into a loose bun. You’ll want to place a soft towel over your pillow or sleep in a shower cap. In the morning, rinse with a gentle shampoo.
Coconut oil may keep nails strong and cuticles hydrated and soft. Coconut oil can work wonders on dry, itchy skin. “I keep a jar of organic extra virgin coconut oil by the kitchen sink and put a little on after washing my hands to keep them soft and moist,
Coconut oil can be a very effective wrinkle cream, reducing fine lines around the eyes. While there are plenty of hydrating eye creams on the market, coconut oil works in a pinch. If you’re dealing with dry under-eyes—whether it be from colder weather, dehydration, or simply getting older—using a moisturizing eye cream can completely rejuvenate your complexion. Simply dab on a light layer of coconut oil (use your ring finger to avoid tugging or applying too much pressure) to dry under-eyes to hydrate and protect the skin. It’s best to do this before bed, as it may slide around underneath makeup.
Remove eye makeup
Yes, coconut oil even works on waterproof mascara! Put a little on a cotton ball and gently sweep it over your eyes, paying attention to your under-eyes as well. The oil does a great job breaking down waxy, inky eye makeup, and leaves the delicate area hydrated, too. Once you’re done, wash your face as usual.